"We do local" Certified Partners for the second consecutive year!
The White Palace Grecotel Luxury Resort,Nana Beach Resort & Spa, Dessole Hermes Hotel and Enagron Ecotourism Village successfully
passed for the second consecutive year all assessment procedures based on the inclusion criteria and certification of "We do local".
We do local is a certification standard which was created by the mature cooperation of Local Production and Hospitality SA, Cosmocert SA and Local Food Experts sce.
The businesses (Hotels & Ships) certified by the We do local Standard:
- support the production, economy and human resources of the place they are situated in
- promote their uniqueness and the responsibility of hospitality
- offer services which promote the local culture and gastronomy
- respect the environment and the sustainability of their homeland
Become a Certified Partner
Businesses wishing to be certified by We do local must meet some specific criteria that focus indicatively on:
Licenses - Certifications - Awards
Social - Labor
Architecture - Infrastructure - Surroundings
Social events - Local Culture
Environment - Sustainability
Food & Beverage Areas
The Integration Process in We do local includes:
- Acceptance of the Specifications criteria of We do local, depending on the activity of the enterprise, check and reply them.
- Acceptance of the Price List
- Submission of Application - Cooperation Agreement
- Acceptance of the Special Rules and the Guideline of Integration Process
- Site Inspection
- Evaluation, certification and integration in We do local